1. What information do we collect?
From anonymous browsing we collect non personally identifiable information such as your IP address. Upon account creation, we may securely collect personally identifiable information.
2. What do we use your information for?Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
3. What do you do with my uploads?
Any uploaded tracks are removed from our servers immediately after AudioKeychain collects the necessary data to display to the user.
5. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Only non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. How secure is this service?
We take security extremely seriously and make sure to always follow best practices. We never store passwords in plain text and use SSL site wide after logging in.
7. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
8. California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act.
9. Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
11. Your Consent
This policy was last modified on 10/4/14
13. Contacting Us